Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brothers and Sister

I have many memories of doing fun things with my brother and sisters. We had some great times and always came up with new things to do. (Some day I will have to do a post about all of that!) It is fun to watch my own kids do the same thing. Here are some random pictures of some fun times the kids have had with each other lately.

Good times gathering up all of the scrappy paper left over from a project I was working on for Kylie's teacher. *(Look on to see what they were doing with it!)


Kylie and Chad thought it would be fun to put on something from Mom and Dad's closet. Thus, my pink shirt on Kylie and Daddy's blue shirt on Chad.



Woo...hoo....snow!


Dressing up and watching a Thomas movie. Life can't get much better than this!


We found Cameron like this one morning....too cute and funny not to take a picture!


Love watching them play together! I'm so glad they have each other!




Looking forward to more fun times with Kylie, Chad, and Cameron. Just hoping that they always enjoy each other's company as much as they do now! (A girl can dream, right?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the invite to the site Fergies! I love being able to see what you all are up to. I have to say though, that I've looked everywhere for the post on Kylie's baptism. Where are the rest of the beautiful pictures of her in that dress????

I know, I'm new and already making requests. :)I love you all and will be coming to peek in on your family often.

Lots of Love,

Jenny (and Chris too)