Thursday, December 24, 2009

Camerons First Trip to the Dentist

Kylie had a dentist appointment in November and Cameron went with us. She actually ended up seeing a pediatric dentist to discuss future orthodontic work that she may need. The dentist thought that Cameron was so cute and asked if he had come in for a visit yet. I told her that he wasn't even two yet, but she said that she would love to have him come in for his first teeth cleaning. I didn't take my other kids until they were almost three, but since she suggested it, why not?

We went back a few weeks later for Cameron's visit. It was just us, because Kylie and Chad were at school. He was so excited and proud that it was HIS turn. He sat in my lap on the chair very still, with his mouth wide open the entire time. The dentist kept saying how amazed she was with how good he was and how cooperative he was during the visit. It was really cute, she kept telling me that I should have more kids, because of how good and cute they are. (Wish I knew if that was going to happen or not!) Needless to say, he had a great first visit. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera for the first dentist chair picture, but here is a cute one from home right after the visit! Can't wait till next time! (Then I can get the picture in the chair that I wanted).



No comments: